Your Trusted Event Security Partner
As a leader in event security, access control, crowd management, parking services, and traffic services, MAV Event Services is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients and our staff.
We offer a range of opportunities for those seeking part-time or full-time employment in a dynamic and exciting industry.
Working at MAV
Our employees have the opportunity to work a variety of events including concerts, sports events, community events, conventions and more.
At MAV, we have a strict code of conduct and a set of requirements for our employees to ensure we maintain our high standards.
These include being a legal US citizen or authorized to work in the US, passing a background check and drug screen, and providing legal and current government-issued identification.
Join Our Team
If you meet our qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career in event services, we’d love to hear from you. Join our team and experience the MAV difference.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK FOR MAV EVENT SERVICES?
OUR QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING AND MAY INCLUDE CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AS WELL:
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
- MUST PROVIDE LEGAL AND CURRENT GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION ALONG WITH EITHER A SIGNED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, OR CURRENT US PASSPORT OR SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL I-9 REGULATIONS.
- MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN (IF REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION).
- ANY FELONY WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU FROM EMPLOYMENT.
- MUST POSSESS A POSITIVE, FRIENDLY, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE. WE ARE BRAND AMBASSADORS AND CLIENT ADVOCATES.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- MUST HAVE A RELIABLE PHONE (SMARTPHONE PREFERRED SO YOU CAN UTILIZE SCHEDULING, COMMUNICATION, AND TIMEKEEPING TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.)
- MUST HAVE A CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT. MAV DOES NOT ISSUE PAPER CHECKS. MAV UTILIZES PAYLOCITY FOR PAYROLL PROCESSING WHICH YOU CAN MANAGE FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, LAPTOP, OR DESKTOP. IT MAY TAKE 7-10 FROM THE TIME DIRECT DEPOSIT IS SET UP TO CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION, SO IF YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT IS NOT SETUP AND VERIFIED IN TIME FORTHE NEXT PAYROLL YOUR PAY FOR HOURS WORKED WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE NEXT PAY DATE. MAV PAYS EVERY TWO WEEKS ON FRIDAYS (IDAH0).
- MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT AND ABLE TO PERFORM ALL DETAILS. MUST BE ABLE TO STAND FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. MUST BE ABLE TO WALK ON PATROL FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUN, HEAT, COLD, RAIN, SNOW, WIND, HIGH ELEVATION, IF YOU HAVE EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH MAY PRECLUDE YOU FROM WORKING ASSIGNED DETAILS THEN YOU MAY NOT BE THE BEST FIT FOR THIS TYPE OF WORK.
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK.
- MUST BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE ENGLISH
- MUST MAINTAIN A CLEAN AND NEAT APPEARANCE AT ALL TIMES.
- MUST REFRAIN FROM WEARING LARGE EARRINGS, NECKLACES, OR JEWELRY IN THE NOSE, EYEBROWS, LIPS, TONGUE, OR OTHER EXTREMITIES.
- TATOOS MUST REMAIN COVERED AT MANY EVENTS PER CLIENT EXPECTATIONS.
- MUST HAVE BLACK SOCKS, BLACK SHOES, BLACK PANTS, AND BLACK T-SHIRT IN GOOD CONDITION, TO BE WORN WITH MAV SUPPLIED EVENT SHIRT, VEST, OR COAT.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY AND ALL SHIFTS AS NEEDED, INCLUDING WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, AND OVERNIGHTS.
- MUST BE WILLING TO RECEIVE TEXT, EMAIL, AND PHONE COMMUNICATION ALERTS FOR UPCOMING MAV JOBS.
- AS AN ACTIVE EMPLOYEE IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU REGULARLY WORK THE SHIFTS AND DETAILS THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE.